Wednesday, April 5, 2017

What's Inside a Scentsy Scent Pak?

My kids watch videos of people cutting open toys, they obviously have problems, we don't need to discuss, but they are a little weird.

This had me thinking what was something Scentsy related I could cut open and find out what was inside, a Scent pak, I always wondered what it looked like inside. So i got my phone out and did a live video in my Scentsy Facebook group For the Love of Scents to show everyone.

The results were not as exciting as I had hoped for, but in case you were ever wondering what was inside, take a look!


Enjoy and if you have weird ideas for another video let me know, I have already considered eating our wax, it's non-toxic after all.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for opening the scentsy pak! I was wondering if I could have them in my car but was afraid it would melt, but now I see so thanks so much I have been wondering this for a while!!!

    ReplyDelete